Winter Trips in Canada
Winter in Canada is a time to cozy-up by the fire with your loved one after a day of fresh mountain air. A time where you can experience the power of a team of husky dogs as you mush your way through the snow-covered forest. A time to challenge yourself to an adventurous ice walk as your knowledgeable Canada travel guide leads the way. Or, a time to take a casual stroll through the peaceful streets of Old Quebec, as the snow lightly falls down from the night sky.
Filter Trips By:
starting fromUS $2,399per person
Embark on a truly unique Eastern Canada winter wonderland experience. Journey by train across the snowy Quebec and Ontario countryside, to visit Canada's charming nation's capital, eclectic Montreal, and historic Quebec City. Cultural tours, winter activities,... read more
from US $2,399 to US $3,321 per person
starting fromUS $1,995per person
Explore Canada's most exciting cities on this short, action packed adventure. You'll tour the colourful and quirky neighbourhoods of Toronto, before traveling by train to historic French-Canadian Montreal. Gastronomic adventures, brewpubs, urban art,... read more
from US $1,995 to US $2,154 per person
starting fromUS $2,699per person
This is one of our most magical Canadian winter adventures. Imagine climbing aboard a train in Vancouver, sharing a glass of wine with fellow travelers, then being lulled to sleep as snow falls outside. Awakening in a Rockies winter wonderland, for a... read more
from US $2,699 to US $4,318 per person
starting fromUS $2,199per person
On this Canada vacation by train, you'll be whisked to the heart of the frozen Canadian Rocky mountains. Enjoy authentic Canadian winter activities like snowshoeing or ice walks into mysterious canyons, to fill your days. In the evening cozy up next to... read more
from US $2,199 to US $3,455 per person
starting fromUS $3,799per person
Start your Canada vacation by climbing aboard the train in Vancouver and being lulled to sleep, while the snow falls silently outside. Awake in a Rockies winter wonderland and spend a few days exploring and playing outside, each night cozying up in a... read more
from US $3,799 to US $5,399 per person
starting fromUS $4,599per person
On this two week vacation, see the coastal vistas and winter sights of Vancouver and Victoria, before traveling on a train journey through silent, snow covered forests. The Canadian Rockies will be at their best - snow-covered and brilliant against the... read more
from US $4,599 to US $7,343 per person
starting fromUS $6,220per person
Travel across Canada on a once in a lifetime overnight train journey across Canada, before visiting Churchill's famous polar bears. With a friendly and knowledgeable guide, spend two days on a specially designed Tundra Buggy watching polar bears in their... read more
from US $6,220 to US $7,053 per person
starting fromUS $6,099per person
Hundreds of Polar Bears gather around Churchill, Manitoba in late October and November, waiting for the Hudson Bay to freeze over. For a few weeks, it's possible to safely and comfortably observe the majestic Polar Bears in their natural habitat. Staying... read more
from US $6,099 to US $7,190 per person
starting fromUS $2,471per person
This is our most independent polar bear trip, you'll have ample time out on the tundra buggies viewing the polar bears up close and have time to experience life in the frontier town of Churchill. This package is perfect for adventurous types who want... read more
from US $2,471 to US $3,487 per person
starting fromUS $7,694per person
Specially produced with serious photographers and naturalists in mind, these all-inclusive packages feature roundtrip air, all meals and tons of Tundra Buggy time. Your guide is either a professional photographer or naturalist, guaranteeing that you make... read more
from US $7,694 to US $8,310 per person
starting fromUS $4,265per person
On this week-long adventure, you'll journey to Churchill, Manitoba - one of the top 3 places in the world to see the Northern Lights. View the mystical Aurora from a cozy Tundra Buggy in the deep dark of an arctic winter. Enjoy a culinary adventure under... read more
from US $4,265 to US $4,607 per person
Five reasons why we get more 5‑star reviews than any other
Canadian vacation company
|Fresh Tracks Canada||Local Travel Agency||Online Booking|
Travel independently rather than on group tours, with arranged guided sightseeing and adventure tours.
Carefully crafted to your budget and needs.
Plan your trip with help from our Insiders who live and travel in Canada. You'll know when to come, where to stay, which transportation to take, and lots more...
Someone in Canada you can call before and during your trip, seven days a week.
5No-one can be trusted more
You'll feel confident when booking your vacation with our accreditation and consumer protection through the following organizations.
Cheapest type of travel with rigid itineraries and crowds.
Get started today & discover how we can get you the best of Canada
Get your custom itinerary before availability is gone. Because we're now booking into 2019.
- Choose your own activities and experiences to enjoy.
- Tailor your stay to perfectly suit your timeline and budget.
How Independent Travel Works
- Plan your trip with advice from our local Insiders who know the area really well.
- Choose your activities, experiences and hotels to enjoy on your vacation.
- Have your trip organized and booked for a seamless experience.
Have your trip organized and booked for a seamless experience.
"Dealing with Fresh Tracks Canada makes the vacation a breeze. Once the planning is done, you can count on 100% execution from Fresh Tracks so that the only thing left to do on your vacation is to enjoy."
Bob and Paquita, CA, US
What Will You See In Your Personalized Itinerary?
- Your trip at a glance – including private airport transfers and meet-and-greet on day one.
- Details of each day (transfer times, accommodations, activities) with attention to your special requests.
- Clear instructions what you're doing and where you're going each day (e.g. meeting your personal guide or waiting in the lobby at a certain time.)
What our personalized itinerary looks like.
Why Insider Knowledge Matters
Imagine receiving insider knowledge from your own personal contact in Canada who based on our 20 years of experience and feedback from our clients...
- Recommends the right experience for you and the best time of year to go.
- Finds the best hotels, sightseeing opportunities, the best places to shop and eat in each destination
- Takes care of every detail allowing you to make the most of every moment.
Get the most out of every moment of your Canadian vacation.
"It was such a pleasure to just sit back and have every experience planned by a professional familiar with area. The paperwork, itinerary and voucher pack was perfectly organized and easy to follow."
Ken and Anne, SC, USA
Your Local Canadian Support
- With over 20 years experience in building over 15,000 personalized vacations for our guests - we've learned a thing or two about making vacations memorable.
- You'll feel secure knowing you have someone in Canada you can call seven days a week before or during your visit to Canada.
Have someone local you can call before or during your visit to Canada.
"When I discovered my passport had expired and had to reschedule the trip, Fresh Tracks didn't hesitate to reassure us that they would rebook everything so we didn't lose a minute of our planned vacation."
Toni, NY, USA
Our Accreditation and Consumer Protection
Consumer Protection BC
- License Number: 31202
- The Travel Assurance Fund (TAF) provides a possible source of compensation when consumers do not receive the travel services they purchased through a BC licensed travel agent.
- Membership Number: Y6176
- Our UK clients have the benefit of ABTA's assistance and Code of Conduct which means that all package holidays sold by Fresh Tracks Canada in the UK are covered by a full financial protection in the event of the company failure.
- We're one of the only agencies in Canada offering this protection.
- A BBB Accredited Business since 08/02/2008
- Highest rating: A+
- BBB has determined that Fresh Tracks Canada Inc. meets BBB accreditation standards, which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. BBB Accredited Businesses pay a fee for accreditation review/monitoring and for support of BBB services to the public.
- Fresh Tracks Canada is an IATA Accredited Agent.
- Full accreditation authorizes travel agents to sell international and/or domestic tickets on behalf of IATA member airlines. It also allows access to IATA's Billing and Settlement Plan (BSP), an efficient interface for invoicing and payment between the agent, airlines and transport providers.