A True North Winter Wonderland
Canada looks good in the snow.
There’s a reason Canada is known as a winter country. Imagine gliding through the frozen Rockies with brilliant white mountain peaks framed by deep blue skies. Or moving through a rolling countryside of snow and icy forests of spruce and aspen. When the train stops, enjoy sleigh rides, snowshoeing or the indescribably simple pleasure of warming by a crackling fire in your lodge.
Book a qualifying Winter train vacation before October 31, 2021 and receive complimentary trip enhancements worth up to $600:*
- 1 complimentary night at the Fairmont Palliser
- Admission to the Calgary Tower (Winter Wonderland only)
Get a free Toronto add-on with a Trans Canada by Rail in Winter trip:
- 1 extra night at the Fairmont Royal York
- Complimentary hop on / hop off tour pass with CN Tower Admission
Which trips can you take?
Explore our favourite qualifying trips below. You can personalize and make them your own, with the help of our Canadian Insiders.
Trans Canada by Rail in Winter
Canadian Rockies Winter Adventure
*Terms & Conditions
- Offer is limited to qualifying trips booked before October 31, 2021, for travel between November 1, 2021 and March 31, 2022.
- Complimentary nights are available in Calgary or Toronto. Room types vary according to class booked.
- Featured tours and attractions may be subject to change
- Featured offer value is per couple, based on two people sharing a room.
- Offer is available for parties of two or more people sharing a room
- Add-on must be requested at time of booking, and cannot be retroactively applied.
- A non-refundable trip deposit is required at time of booking.
- Offer may not be combined with other offers.
- Offer is subject to availability and can be recalled at any time.
- Additional restrictions may apply.