Black Friday Deal
I would rather be... Travelling!
Enjoy a luxurious hotel upgrade in Lake Louise or Toronto PLUS a bonus city stay in Whistler or Victoria
Let our Canadian Insiders make your travel dreams come true. For 10 days only, this Black Friday deal is one of our best offers of the season.
- A luxurious room upgrade in Lake Louise or Toronto (up to $250 per couple in value)
- PLUS a bonus city stay in Whistler or Victoria with our Explore More, For Less Promo (up to $1,000 per couple in value)
Terms and conditions apply*
Don't miss out on this opportunity to upgrade your dream holiday. Get in touch with our Canadian Insiders today to learn more about this special offer and start planning your perfect Canadian vacation.
Which trips can you take?
Explore our favourite qualifying trips below. You can personalize and make them your own, with the help of our Canadian Insiders.
Complete Canadian Rockies by Rail
*Terms & Conditions
- Offer is limited to qualifying trips booked before November 30, 2020, for travel between April 1, 2021 to October 31, 2021 and April 1,2022 to October 31, 2022
- Complimentary room upgrade varies by trip and class. Please ask your Vacation Advisor for further details.
- Upgrade must be requested at time of booking, and cannot be retroactively applied.
- A trip deposit is required at time of booking.
- Offer may be combined with our Explore More, For Less Promo.
- Offer is subject to availability and can be recalled at any time.
- Additional restrictions may apply.
Ready to start planning your Canadian journey?
Get your FREE personalized trip plan and all your questions answered by our friendly, knowledgeable Canadian Insiders.
Hi, I'm Anjuli!
“ Getting on horseback and roaming the open meadows and birch forests with my dog at my side is the perfect quintessential Canadian getaway! Old homesteads and deserted farms, wildlife and horses roaming the fields will get you thinking you’re a cowboy (or girl!) in the Old West. It's totally worth getting up at the crack of dawn to witness the horses being driven in from the meadows. ”