A Bird's Eye View Of The Canadian Rockies
Tour Banff National Park in a helicopter (a $1,200 value!) when you book a qualifying trip
Fresh Tracks Canada wants you to see the peaks and glaciers of Banff National Park from a helicopter. For a limited time, when you book a qualifying trip, enjoy a free helicopter tour for two. Depart Jasper with a guide and travel along the Icefields Parkway, where a private helicopter is waiting. The whirlybird will whisk you above the magnificent Canadian Rockies for a 20-minute flight-seeing tour before landing in the wilderness for an hour. During this stop you'll enjoy sparkling wine and a decadent dessert before the helicopter spirits you back to civilization. After the flight, continue back down the Icefields Parkway to Lake Louise or Banff with your private guide.
Which trips can you take?
Explore our favourite qualifying trips below. You can personalize and make them your own, with the help of our Canadian Insiders.
Experience Canada by Rail
*Terms & Conditions
- Offer is limited to qualifying trips booked before September 30, 2020, for travel between April 1 to October 31, 2021
- Add-on helicopter experiences vary by trip and class.
- Featured private Icefields Parkway tour with private helicopter tour applicable to select trans-Canadian train trips, on select dates, in Deluxe class only. More thrilling flight-seeing experience offers are available for other trip types and classes - please ask your vacation advisor for available options.
- Add-on experiences must be chosen at time of booking.
- A trip deposit is required at time of booking.
- Final payment must be made 90 days prior to travel
- All deposits and final payments are non-refundable
- Offer must be requested at the time of booking and will not be automatically allocated or retroactively added
- Offer cannot be combined with any other offer
- Offer is subject to availability and can be recalled at any time
- Additional restrictions may apply
Ready to start planning your Canadian journey?
Get your FREE personalized trip plan and all your questions answered by our friendly, knowledgeable Canadian Insiders.
Hi, I'm Greg!
“ I am in love with our nation's capital, Ottawa. The city has many of its best sights within walking distance of each other. In the centre of it all are the inspiring gothic style parliament buildings, just steps away from the vibrant ByWard Market. And in what other city can you ice skate to work?! The Rideau Canal is a marvel that I will always remember. ”