Discover Whistler and the Canadian Rockies by Rail
starting from US $4,090per person
5 of 5 stars
Get this trip plan customized to cover everything you want to see.
Learn which places to go and which areas are best during certain times of the year.
Online booking sites prefer you do not bother them at all. Our approach is completely the opposite – instead we put visitors directly in touch with our Canadian travel Insiders because we believe the best vacations are personal.
Limited Time Special Offers For This Trip
Get your FREE trip plan organized and arranged for you
Train and hotel availability is limited – we're now booking into 2019.
- Get a trip that covers everything you want to see.
- Know which places to go and which areas are best during certain times of the year.
- Have someone local who knows the area to suggest trains, hotels, dining, sightseeing, etc.
Not the right trip for you?
Try one of these hand-picked Canadian experiences
How Independent Travel Works
- Plan your trip with advice from our Canadian Insiders who know the area really well.
- Choose your activities, experiences and hotels to enjoy on your vacation.
- Have your trip organized and booked for a seamless experience.
Have your trip organized and booked for a seamless experience.
"Dealing with Fresh Tracks Canada makes the vacation a breeze. Once the planning is done, you can count on 100% execution from Fresh Tracks so that the only thing left to do on your vacation is to enjoy."
Bob and Paquita, CA, US
Better Rates and Availability
Because of our reputation and over 20 years of exclusive focus on Canadian vacations.
"You helped with the logistics of planning our trip such as transfers, day trips and suggesting an itinerary.
You were also able to secure room reservations at hotels which, when we tried to book these same hotels, the hotels' websites indicated no vacancies."
Debra, NJ, USA
Fresh Tracks Canada can get better rates and availability because of our relationships with our suppliers
What Will You See In Your Personalized Itinerary?
- Your trip at a glance – including private airport transfers and meet-and-greet on day one.
- Details of each day (transfer times, accommodations, activities) with attention to your special requests.
- Clear instructions what you're doing and where you're going each day (e.g. meeting your personal guide or waiting in the lobby at a certain time.)
What our personalized itinerary looks like.
Why Insider Knowledge Matters
Imagine receiving insider knowledge from your own personal contact in Canada who based on our 20 years of experience and feedback from our clients...
- Recommends the right experience for you and the best time of year to go.
- Finds the best hotels, sightseeing opportunities, the best places to shop and eat in each destination
- Takes care of every detail allowing you to make the most of every moment.
Get the most out of every moment of your Canadian vacation.
"It was such a pleasure to just sit back and have every experience planned by a professional familiar with area. The paperwork, itinerary and voucher pack was perfectly organized and easy to follow."
Ken and Anne, SC, USA
Your Local Canadian Support
- With over 20 years experience in building over 15,000 personalized vacations for our guests - we've learned a thing or two about making vacations memorable.
- You'll feel secure knowing you have someone in Canada you can call seven days a week before or during your visit to Canada.
Have someone local you can call before or during your visit to Canada.
"When I discovered my passport had expired and had to reschedule the trip, Fresh Tracks didn't hesitate to reassure us that they would rebook everything so we didn't lose a minute of our planned vacation."
Toni, NY, USA
Our Accreditation and Consumer Protection
Consumer Protection BC
- License Number: 31202
- The Travel Assurance Fund (TAF) provides a possible source of compensation when consumers do not receive the travel services they purchased through a BC licensed travel agent.
- Membership Number: Y6176
- Our UK clients have the benefit of ABTA's assistance and Code of Conduct which means that all package holidays sold by Fresh Tracks Canada in the UK are covered by a full financial protection in the event of the company failure.
- We're one of the only agencies in Canada offering this protection.
- A BBB Accredited Business since 08/02/2008
- Highest rating: A+
- BBB has determined that Fresh Tracks Canada Inc. meets BBB accreditation standards, which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. BBB Accredited Businesses pay a fee for accreditation review/monitoring and for support of BBB services to the public.
- Fresh Tracks Canada is an IATA Accredited Agent.
- Full accreditation authorizes travel agents to sell international and/or domestic tickets on behalf of IATA member airlines. It also allows access to IATA's Billing and Settlement Plan (BSP), an efficient interface for invoicing and payment between the agent, airlines and transport providers.