Why work at Fresh Tracks Canada?
Since 1992, Fresh Tracks Canada has been a Vancouver-based travel company that creates and sells amazing vacation experiences in Canada. We are fast-growing, offer excellent rewards, and provide a great place to work as well as chances to travel. We are looking for experienced professionals to join our team.
If you have a desire to ensure that our clients return home raving about us and cherishing lifelong memories, a career at Fresh Tracks Canada might be for you!
Are you interested?
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter answering these two questions:
- Why should we hire you?
- What are the three things that make you a great employee?
Please NO phone calls and we apologize but we will only be contacting successful candidates for an interview.
Our current openings:
Content Marketing Specialist
Are you sitting down? Go ahead – we'll wait.
Okay good. Now, feast your eyes on this.
We have just created a role for a Content Marketing Specialist with exceptional writing, storytelling and web marketing skills to join our team at our headquarters in downtown Vancouver, BC. We are looking for someone with a proven track record in content creation, search marketing and SEO techniques to join our team and tell our brand story in a unique and compelling way.
Who is Fresh Tracks Canada, you might ask?
Well, we have over 20 years experience under our belts and have created over 15,000 personalized travel itineraries for people visiting Canada from around the world. We're lovers of the true north, strong and free and get really pumped about creating travel experiences for people who want to see Canada on their own terms. We are fast-growing and digitally-centric. We are proudly Canadian. And now we're looking for the perfect candidate to jump right in with both feet to help us grow the business by driving high quality traffic and leads, while further cementing our brand as the leader in personalized vacations to Canada. Cool, right?
Who are we looking for?
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the ideal individual for this role is both highly creative and data-driven, with a desire to create content that builds customer trust, supports our brand promise and drives qualified leads. This individual will be the internal ambassador for creating, curating and editing content (ie: blog posts, video storyboarding, travel articles, etc) as part of an overall customer-first strategy. You also have an understanding of the metrics behind the content – understanding what levers to pull that increase brand awareness and attract visitors to our sites, where you will take a lead in nurturing and converting them to prospective new customers.
Sound like this is up your alley? Keep reading to find out more.
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
External Content Development + Curation
- Lead development and strategy of content calendar that aligns to Fresh Tracks' identified personas and audiences
- Create new content designed to attract links and new readers, while driving qualified leads; recommend and execute on delivery plans
- Manage and maintain content portfolio, including (but not limited to) blogs, photography and video
- Identify and develop strategic content alignment opportunities to support brand position and drive traffic
- Manage the Fresh Tracks Canada email newsletter programs, including content and segmentation strategies
- Manage and evolve the Fresh Tracks Canada nurture/drip marketing programs
- Develop and execute on company social media strategy
Internal Content + Brand
- Contribute to the creation and adherence of Fresh Tracks online tone and voice
- Oversee integrity of website content and ensure updated as necessary
- Manage and maintain product descriptions in line with brand tone and voice
- Ensure internal sales and marketing collateral is developed in accordance with brand tone/voice
- Liaise with internal stakeholders for content contribution
- Develop key measurement and reporting metrics that support overall organizational growth goals
- Test, monitor, analyze and report on key traffic and conversion performance metrics
- Make recommendations for improvement based on analysis
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
The ideal candidate for this role has a passion for Canadian travel, has experience in developing compelling content and wants nothing more than to communicate the most exceptional travel experiences to prospective customers. This individual also understands the importance of delivering results aligned to organizational goals, and can create and report on content plans that achieve this objective.
Additional skills and experience:
- Post-secondary education in marketing (or similar)
- 2+ years of work experience in content role (or similar)
- Experience in a copywriting and journalistic capacity a bonus
- Exceptional grammar, writing and communication skills
- Experience with lead nurturing, drip marketing and marketing automation technology
- Well-versed in SEO and conversion optimization best practices
- Experience with Google Analytics; familiarity with other web marketing tools also a big plus
- Passion for travel and travel-related experiences
- Passionate about delivering a superior customer experience
- Highly organized, with the ability to independently manage schedules and meet deadlines
Interested in this role? Want to inspire people to come to Canada? Had a great journey through Canada that you want tell us about? Wonderful. Then please apply by providing us with three things:
- Samples of your work
- A results-centric resume
- A detailed cover letter that showcases your content style and most successful results
Once that's done, send both to email@example.com
Once we have reviewed all applications, a representative from our hiring and recruiting agency will be following up with those candidates selected for a shortlist. We do thank all applicants in advance for their interest in the role; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Sales Consultant (full time)
Fresh Tracks Canada creates extraordinary vacations for visitors to Canada and we believe the secret to a great vacation is inside knowledge and attention to detail.
We are growing, and we are looking for good sales people to grow with us.
We offer a challenging, exciting, fun place to work and excellent rewards for outstanding performance.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience selling travel or tourism experiences or an up-market product or service, with a proven track record of excellent results;
- A strong desire to make a career in tourism;
- Excellent verbal and written English – you need to be able to persuade with words!
- Canadian tourism knowledge an asset;
- A friendly, outgoing personality tempered by determination and maturity.
- Helping visitors to Canada create wonderful memories;
- A challenging, interesting career in tourism;
- Coaching and training on how to sell well;
- A friendly, fun place to work;
- Salary based with sales incentives.
HOW TO APPLY
Send your resume with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org answering these two questions:
- Why should we hire you and why you feel you are a good fit?
- What are the three things that make a great sales person?
Please no phone calls and we apologize but we will only be contacting successful candidates for an interview.