Why work at Fresh Tracks Canada?
Since 1992, Fresh Tracks Canada has been a Vancouver-based travel company that creates and sells amazing vacation experiences in Canada. We are fast-growing, offer excellent rewards, and provide a great place to work as well as chances to travel. We are looking for experienced professionals to join our team.
If you have a desire to ensure that our clients return home raving about us and cherishing lifelong memories, a career at Fresh Tracks Canada might be for you!
Are you interested?
Send your resume to email@example.com with a cover letter answering these two questions:
- Why should we hire you?
- What are the three things that make you a great employee?
Please NO phone calls and we apologize but we will only be contacting successful candidates for an interview.
Our current openings:
Fresh Tracks Canada creates extraordinary vacations for visitors to Canada and we believe the secret to a great vacation is inside knowledge and attention to detail.
We are growing, and we are looking for good sales people to grow with us.
We offer a challenging, exciting, fun place to work and excellent rewards for outstanding performance.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience selling travel or tourism experiences or an up-market product or service, with a proven track record of excellent results;
- A strong desire to make a career in tourism;
- Excellent verbal and written English – you need to be able to persuade with words!
- Canadian tourism knowledge an asset;
- A friendly, outgoing personality tempered by determination and maturity.
- Helping visitors to Canada create wonderful memories;
- A challenging, interesting career in tourism;
- Coaching and training on how to sell well;
- A friendly, fun place to work;
- Salary based with sales incentives.
HOW TO APPLY
Send your resume with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org answering these two questions:
- Why should we hire you and why you feel you are a good fit?
- What are the three things that make a great sales person?
Please no phone calls and we apologize but we will only be contacting successful candidates for an interview.